A Newsletter for Academic Writers
Here’s a taste of the content you will receive when you sign up for Annotations, Tweed’s occasional email newsletter:
- Updates on new editing packages, such as à la carte citation management
- Downloads of exclusive Tweed guides on everything from achieving academic style to revising your dissertation for publication (see Tweed’s Resource Library for already-available guides)
- Strategies for maximizing your use of writing groups and editing services
- Special service packages and limited-time offers
- Tips for staying motivated and using your creative academic energy wisely
- Links to online resources that will enrich your academic writing
- Swag for writers, including desktop wallpapers and a template for printing your own Writer-at-Work doorknob hanger
You haven’t missed anything yet: check out the Annotations archive below the sign-up form.
Subscribe with confidence: Tweed will never sell your information or spam you.
December 21, 2015 – Holiday Reading for Academics
November 12, 2015 – Inside the Academic Publishing Process (University Press Week)
April 8, 2014 – Questions about Getting Your Academic Manuscript Published?
February 25, 2014 – Scholars, Do You Love the Work?
March 15, 2012 – The Hard Choices That All Scholar-Authors Make
June 27, 2011 – Your Guide to the World of Academic Writing
April 7, 2011 – Dust Off Your CV
November 4, 2010 – A Scholar’s WPA
September 7, 2010 – Nourish Your Academic Writing